If you are interested in being a part of our team, send us your resume or send a short video describing yourself and your love for real estate to email@example.com
Assistant Property Manager:
*Recent College Graduates welcome to Apply!*
Three 33 Properties is a leading property acquisition, development and management company that seeks to deliver continuous improvement to the lives of its Customers, Employees and People in its communities. We deliver exceptional value by being customer centric and employee focused. We’re offering a unique, start-up atmosphere and opportunity that requires top talent to develop, thrive and add tremendous value to a growing organization.
Three 33 Properties currently owns and manages over 200 apartment units located on the North Shore of Boston and Southern NH. Throughout 2023-2024 we will continue to expand our portfolio with explosive growth and market impact.
As an APM, you will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties. You’ll be responsible for helping in all areas of managing your properties, including but not limited to operations, financial activities, relationship management (customer, vendor). Critical Thinking and Innovation are needed to ensure exceptional service contracts, site inspections, improvements and recommendations.
Assistant Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
● Maintains property by listening to and resolving tenant complaints, inspecting vacant units and helping to manage the schedule for completing repairs, planning renovations, and setting up contracts with landscaping and snow removal services
● Accomplishes organizational goals by for new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job
● Helps accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, coding invoices, and misc. other assignments
● Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to
finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
● Help hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
● Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
Assistant Property Manager Qualifications / Skills:
● Customer service and problem solving skills
● High level of organization and attention to detail
● Competence with office management software
● Internal communications
1-3 years of related Customer Service, leasing, property management or real estate experience (preferred but not required)
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications